Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sink or swim.

The end of Thanksgiving break means that I'm living in the last days. Of the semester, that is. Nothing now stands between me and the looming judgment of final deadlines. Unfortunately, I seem to be battling a severe case of burnout.

Once I hit the right level of urgency, adrenaline will kick in, and I will start being productive. In the meantime, after weeks of thinking about it, I haven't mustered the will to start writing anything, feeling dead frightened at the prospect. I haven't convinced myself that I have anything worth saying on any of the topics, or that I've done enough or the right kind of research. All I know is that I don't want to face it all.

Man, I've learned a lot, but this semester has been such a struggle. I can't wait for it to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment