Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hi!

I felt like writing something to acknowledge that I am alive and well, having realized that, unless you're among the people who see me at church two or three times a week, you don't have much evidence of the fact. :)

The semester's fully underway, and I am beginning to map out how this final semester of coursework is going to look. It's looking...formidable. If I fulfill my plan, I will begin the summer with all my coursework and departmental exams finished and a tentative dissertation topic ready to be sculpted into a formal proposal by the fall. If I don't fulfill my plan, it won't be the end of the world, my program, or me. Either way, I think things will be good.

Anyway, I have a post or two in  mind to write when I have the time (or, more to the point, the energy). In the meantime, I haven't forgotten about this blog or the much-loved friends who read it, and I appreciate your stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. <3 I figured you were elbow deep in work! I've been neglectful of my blog too...

    ReplyDelete