Thursday, July 26, 2012

Four Years



I wasn't looking to get married when I was 25. It was barely on my radar screen, to be perfectly honest. My attentions were elsewhere, but as usual, the Lord knew better than I did. I'm still amazed how He brought us together and where He's led us since.

I'm so thankful to have gotten to spend the past four years with my best friend, and to know that, Lord willing, we'll only become better friends as the years go on. It's a humbling thing to be loved so graciously--to hear it and see it demonstrated every day. I have much to learn about being a good helpmeet to him. But I'm really looking forward to it!

Happy anniversary, babe!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, Kevin and Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy much belated Anniversary! I love what you wrote about your marriage. What a blessing to have God as the planner!

    ReplyDelete